The Leeds Results Factory provides a disciplined process for thinking and acting to allow you and your partners to improve the quality of life for people and communities in Leeds.
- What are the conditions that people who live in our communities most want?
- What would these conditions look, feel, sound and smell like if we were able to experience them?
- How can we measure these conditions?
- Which measures matter the most and how are we doing on them?
- Who else has a role to play to help us to better in developing these conditions?
- What works to make things better, especially low or no-cost ideas?
- What are we going to do?
Some of the processes used at The Results Factory are taken from “Results-Based Accountability™ as presented in the book Trying Hard Is Not Good Enough by Mark Friedman.”